Vital Oxide is the Gateway to Clinically Clean

Serving Alberta

“Safe enough to use everywhere even children’s toys”

Use a Health Canada registered disinfectant that is proven to kill RSV such as VITAL OXIDE, a non-toxic hospital grade disinfectant safe to use on children's toys, with no rinse required. 












Environmentally Friendly Disinfectant, NO TOXIC By-Products

Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Vital Oxide’s formula is non-irritating to the skin. Non-corrosive to most treated articles and NSF certified (No rinse required) for food contact surfaces. When made ready to use, Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E.coli, Salmonella in less than 60 sec.

Removing mold and bacteria can involve strong chemicals that may trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which are linked to cancer. Now there’s an ecologically sound alternative. 

Vital Oxide is used against the Ebola virus according to recent Center of Disease Control and Prevention guidelines. Vital Oxide is colorless, odorless – so mild you can wash your hands in it, will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorfast fabrics.  

Surface Disinfection

Surface disinfection plays a very important role in infection prevention. Viruses and bacteria can last anywhere from a few hours to a few days on some surfaces. Every time a person touches a contaminated surface, they not only risk infecting themselves, they also risk spreading it to other surfaces which can continue the spread of the virus. By using a hospital-grade disinfectant such as Vital Oxide, you can successfully kill harmful viruses and bacteria that can cause colds, flu and COVID, including the Omicron variant.

The following study completed at Meharry Medical Centre in Nashville Tennessee demonstrates the results of fogging with Vital Oxide to significantly reduce surface contamination in hospital examination and waiting areas.


Reduce the spread of Food-Borne Illnesses

Disinfect your entire facility in  minutes using our unique 360 degrees application technology for 100% surface coverage even in hidden and hard to reach areas. VITAL OXIDE kills 99.999% of deadly bacteria and viruses. There is no need to wipe or rinse after spraying which saves you time and money.

Harmfulpathogens such as E.Coli and Salmonells can cause food-borne illness with the potential of effecting the mass consumer market. Our NO-TOUCH disinfection technology kills thos pathogens and reduces cross-contamination. VITAL OXIDE is Health Canada approved.

Agriculture - Clubroot Solution

Vital Oxide is a ground breaking broad-spectrum EPA registered Hospital Grade Disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses and fungi including Salmonella, E. Coli, Listeria, Staph, MRSA, BCG, and Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus and many more!

Vital Oxide can be used on all surfaces and is non-corrosive. It is safe for animals & humans as well as feeding equipment & watering systems.

Easy to use with no rinse or wipe required!

“Important Update: CLUBROOT
Vital Oxide has recently been lab tested on Clubroot spores at dilution rates of 2:1 and 5:1. The testing showed no spores present after Vital Oxide application.
Vital Oxide is cost effective, and can be applied quickly through fogging or spraying. It is very safe around humans, animals and aquatic life when used as directed.

*Protect your Poultry from Avian Influenza

Foggers / Sprayers


Crestwood Veterinary Centre

Vital Oxide has brought significant benefits to our staff and patients at Crestwood Venerinary Centre. Our staff can quickly disinfect and deodorize our facility  and equipment.

In the past if we diagnosed a contagious pet we has to close the exam room until our staff could manually disinfect it.

We now use the unique Vital Oxide Fogging System to disinfect the room and its contents. In 10 minutes we can re-open the area, allowing us to reduce wait times.

 Push Notifications are disabled


Vital Environmental Solutions

 Add to homescreen