From mold and mildew elimination, to disinfection of bacteria and viruses on surfaces and fabrics, Vital Oxide can handle a long list of duties in a household and industrial setting.
Vital Oxide comes Ready To Use (RTU) as a full strength US EPA and Health Canada approved Hospital Disinfectant for non-porous surfaces.
The recommended use of the full strength Vital Oxide is first time uses on a surface and environments with a high rate of mold, mildew or high traffic areas including touch points. Vital Oxide can also be diluted down for some specific applications.
First test for color fastness in an inconspicuous space. Do not use on wool fabrics. Mix 5 parts water to 1 part Vital Oxide
Vital Oxide is used as a no rinse required non-porous and food contact surface daily sanitizer. • Mix 9 parts water to 1 part Vital Oxide