Residential Sanitizer

Certified by NSF International, Vital Oxide is a no rinse-required sanitizer for food contact surfaces. No rinse-required saves time in commercial kitchens and FDA inspected food processing establishments as well when used around use the home.

For too long homemakers have had no choice but to use chlorine bleach and other harmful chemicals and irritating fumes. Vital Oxide will replace your current household cleaners, sanitizers, and disinfectants with one product designed to enhance your environment.

Vital Oxide has been used during Anthrax attacks, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, to purify drinking water, and most recently to kill MRSA in schools and hospitals. Also consider carefully what kind of chemicals you want around your children, employees, patients, students, and close family members.

Most disinfectants and mold removers on the market are extremely toxic, but Vital Oxide gives you peace of mind that you are using an effective product that does not come with alarming safety warnings and precautions.

Safety and Toxicity

Vital Oxide has been given the category 4 for toxicity by the EPA which is the lowest category given to a disinfectant product.

What does toxicity category mean?

  • No gloves or protective equipment required
  • No ocular irritation
  • No dermal irritation
  • No acute inhalation

Toxicity category IV is non-toxic and not an irritant.* * EPA Toxicity category:

 Push Notifications are disabled


Vital Environmental Solutions

 Add to homescreen